When a transaction occurs between two or more countries, tax issues become much more complicated. Services under “International Tax Consulting” include tax advice on various types of cross-border transactions and foreign companies.
Japanese Tax Advisory from International Aspect
- Tax treatment (in particular, withholding tax and consumption tax) of a cross-border transaction
- Tax treatment of a cross-border transfer of funds
- Tax treaty analysis
- Taxation of a foreign company and a foreign-affiliated company (e.g., thin-capitalization rules)
- Tax structure for investment into Japan
PRC and Hong Kong Tax Services
- Tax consulting and tax compliance service for China Corporate Tax and HK Profits Tax.
- Comprehensive tax advice on cross-border tax issues in China, HK and Asia Pacific
- Advice on tax planning and assistance in the improvement and implementation of tax strategy
- Advice on domestic and cross-border M&A tax issues in PRC and HK, e.g. Merger, Acquisition, JV, capital injection etc.
- Application on tax treaty benefit, including
i. apply for HK tax resident certificate under tax treaty in HK
ii. apply for China tax treaty benefit (fill in the forms, prepare required documents and submit to tax bureau)
- Tax consulting and tax compliance on China VAT
- Tax consulting and tax compliance service on China Individual Income Tax and HK Employee Tax